My passion is helping people & organizations achieve breakthroughs. Specifically, discovering fresh ways to solve problems, overcome obstacles, clarify objectives, remove complexity, align systems, optimize effectiveness, build passion, and deepen engagement. My internal wiring drives me to unique methods of innovative problem solving. I am excited to share this with a broader audience so that they can apply and see breakthroughs in their own lives & organizations.
Throughout my life I have been able to combine my analytical skills, passion for visionary leadership and wiring as a natural born innovator to discover a number of breakthroughs. For example:
- Co-led cross-functional team leading to a patented industry-leading retirement income strategy
- Co-founded & lead a non-profit that has united 50+ community organizations and raised nearly $2 million in humanitarian aid for Rwanda without any paid staff, overhead or major donors
- Researched, proposed, built and led a capital markets hedging program at a Fortune 500 company (resulting in Employee of the Year)
- Built & now lead a Workforce Analytics function at a Fortune 500 company
- Created “All-in for Africa”, widely considered the most successful charity poker tournament in Minnesota history
- Moved $35 billion capital markets hedging program from Munich to Minneapolis
- Created several others things from scratch including podcasts, new churches, mini-golf course, discussion groups, and poker leagues.